1. A person can only know and worship God after being born again by faith alone in Jesus Christ into the community of the redeemed (John 3; Ephesians 2:8-9).
2. Worship of God in three persons (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) is both corporate and personal, changing our beliefs and motivating us to service (Romans 12:1-2).
3. The work of the Holy Spirit through His Word is the catalyst and seal of our redemption (1 Timothy 3:16; John 16:7,13).
4. God's grace is unmerited favor and the basis of spiritual birth and growth (Ephesians 2:8-9; James 4:6).
5. The church, the local community of the redeemed, reflects the unity, diversity, and creativity of God through the identification and use of spiritual gifts (Romans 12:4-8; 1 Corinthians 12:12-27).
6. Prayer is our active evidence of faith, obedience, and utter dependence upon our absolutely sovereign God (James 4:2-3; 1 John 5:14).
7. Jesus established believers' Baptism and the Lord's Table as signs and celebrations of redemption among the community of the redeemed (Matthew 3:15-17, 26:26-29).
Pastor Mykel Hall
Pastor Mykel Hall is the pastor of Trowbridge Community Church. As a recent graduate of Grand Rapids Theological Seminary, He enjoys reading books, traveling, engaging in good conversation, and learning to love Coffee and experiencing delicious restaurants with his wife, Arianne. They have two children,
Meet the Team
This is your Team section. Briefly introduce the team then add their bios below. Click here to edit.